memorial & in honor donations
If you’re interested in placing either a Memorial or In Honor donation, click here to learn more.
Due to COVID-19, Warren Public Library is currently not accepting material donations of any kind.
The library asks that patrons hold all materials donations at home until a later date yet to be determined. Books, DVDs, audio books, and other materials donated for library circulation or book sales are appreciated, but cannot be accepted at this time due to the quarantine, sanitation process, and limited staff hours.
Until then, please sort all materials and donate any materials we don’t accept to other places. Thank you!
Donate the Following to Warren Public Library
- Hardcover Fiction and Nonfiction
- Paperback Fiction and Nonfiction
- Leather-bound Books
- Religious Books
- Rare, antiquarian & pre-ISBN Books
- Dictionaries and Reference Books less than 5 years old
- Foreign Language Books with ISBN
- Children’s Books
- Young Adult Books
- Audiobooks on CD & Cassettes
- Travel Books less than 3 years old
- Textbooks less than 10 years old
- Computer books less than 3 years old
Warren Public Library Will NOT Accept The Following
- Periodicals, Magazines, Newspapers and Journals
- Activity/Coloring Books
- Excessive Multiple Copies
- Readers Digest Condensed Books
- Non-ISBN Book Club Editions or Foreign Language
- LP Albums
- Audio Cassettes
- Music CDs
- Dictionaries and Reference Books more than 5 years old
- Travel and Computer books more then 3 years old
- Textbooks more than 10 years old
- Outdated Law/Medical Text Books
- Anything Damaged or Dirty