reference services are available BY APPOINTMENT!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO MAKING AN APPOINTMENT.
Reference Assistance by phone and email email@example.com continue to be available without an appointment.
Reference services by appointment are available to the public on Mondays from 10 AM – 1 PM, Tuesdays from 11 AM to 3:30 PM, Wednesdays from 1 PM – 4 PM, and Thursdays from 4 PM to 7 PM.
- Reference staff will provide assistance by appointment in the Reading Room during these hours.
- These appointments are for Reference assistance only. To use a computer, browse for books or pickup book orders in conjunction with this appointment (same trip), both appointments will need to be coordinated with the appropriate department.
- Appointments will be scheduled in 30 minute increments.
- The first 30 minutes of each day will be reserved for vulnerable patrons: Mondays from 10-10:30 AM; Tuesdays from 11-11:30 AM; Wednesdays from 1-1:30 PM; Thursdays from 4-4:30 PM.
- Reference appointments must be booked by calling 723-4650 and selecting Reference as the menu option or asking for the Reference Department.
- All patrons must enter through Municipal Parking Lot entrance only.
- Appointments longer than 30 minutes may be scheduled as needed.
- Self-serve printing, copying, and scanning services will also be available – by appointment (or during computer-use appointment). Due to social distancing requirements, staff is unable to assist you with these services. You may bring one person to assist you- please note this at the time of booking your appointment.
Staff is already wearing face coverings at all times. Patrons will be expected to comply with the same precautions at all times within the library. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you. If you are unable to wear a mask, we will do our best to accommodate you without entry into the building. We have vulnerable staff and patrons and are committed to maintaining a safe environment for both.
To book your appointment, please call 723-4650 (Monday-Friday 10am-4pm) and select the Reference menu option or ask to speak with the Reference Department.
All appointments must be made by phone. Please do not e-mail the library or try to book an appointment via Facebook.