Have a question about COVID-19?
Need to know where and how to get tested?
Eligible for the vaccine but not sure where to register?
Not sure if you’re even eligible for the vaccine yet?
Check out the resources below to learn all of this and more!
Note: We are still working on adding resources to this page!
Where can I get a COVID-19 test in Warren?
Testing is available at Warren General Hospital’s Walk In Clinic. Click here for location information and the clinic’s hours.
What phase of vaccination is Pennsylvania in?
We are in Phase 2 of Pennsylvania’s vaccine rollout. All Pennsylvanians age 16 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more about the various phases here.
Okay, I qualify. Where do I register to get scheduled for a vaccine?
- PA Department of Health Vaccine Locator
- Warren General Hospital
- CVS Pharmacy – Warren
- Gaughn’s Drug Store
- Tops Market – Warren Location
- Warren Walmart (Note: You’ll need to have a walmart.com account in order to register)
- UPMC (Note: May require driving out-of-county)
Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- PA Department of Health: Vaccine safety, FAQ, data, information to know prior to receiving your vaccine, and location are just a few topics available on the PA Department of Health’s COVID-19 Vaccines page.
- Centers for Disease Control: Questions & Answers, Information for Vaccine Preparation, Vaccine Aftercare, and more are available on the CDC’s Vaccine site.
Learn about the various stimulus payments, including the most recent – 2021 Economic Impact Statement – on the IRS website.