June 25, 2020
COMPUTERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PATRON USE BY APPOINTMENT ON TUESDAYS BEGINNING TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2020.
Warren Public Library is excited to announce that beginning on Tuesday, June 30, computers will be available to the public by appointment on Tuesdays from 11-3:30 pm.
- At this time, computers are only available by appointment on Tuesdays from 11-3:30.
- Computer appointments must be booked by calling 723-4650.
- Patrons must present ID when arriving for their appointment and wear a mask throughout their time inside the library.
- Appointments are available in 1-hour increments.
- These appointments are self-service; as staff must maintain a social distance of 6 feet, we will not be available to assist you on the computer.
- If needed, only one person may accompany you to your appointment.
- All patrons must enter through Municipal Parking Lot entrance only.
- Patrons are limited to computer areas only. There will be no wandering/browsing of the library at this time. If you would like materials, please let staff know when you schedule your appointment and we will have them ready for you when you arrive for your appointment, or you can schedule a separate browsing appointment (browsing by appointment begins July 8).
- Computers at this time are only available for professional/educational purposes (research, job searches, filing for unemployment, taxes, etc). Due to social distancing requirements and cleaning procedures, the number of our computers is limited and therefore we do not have enough of them for leisure time (social media, games, etc.).
To book your appointment:
Please call 723-4650
All appointments must be made by phone. Please do not e-mail the library or try to book an appointment via Facebook.