BROWSING BY APPOINTMENT BEGINS ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 8!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO MAKING AN APPOINTMENT.
Warren Public Library is excited to announce that beginning on Wednesday, July 8, browsing by appointment will be available to the public on Mondays from 10 AM – 1 PM, Wednesdays from 1 PM – 4 PM, and Thursdays from 4 PM to 7 PM.
- At this time, browsing by appointment is only available by appointment on Mondays from 10 AM – 1 PM, Wednesdays from 1 PM – 4 PM, and Thursdays from 4 PM to 7 PM. You may schedule an appointment for browsing beginning July 6.
- Appointments will be scheduled in 30 minute increments. At this time we are only able to allow 15 patrons in per each half-hour period.
- Browsing appointments must be booked by calling 723-4650.
- All patrons must enter through Municipal Parking Lot entrance only.
- When you schedule your appointment, you must say how many people will be coming. For example, if you are a family of five that means only 10 others may schedule. Please make sure you adhere to the number of people you schedule.
- The first 30 minutes of each day will be reserved for vulnerable patrons: Mondays from 10-10:30 AM; Wednesdays from 1-1:30 PM; Thursdays from 4-4:30 PM.
- You must come during the appointed scheduled time.
- Patrons will only have access to the first floor of Warren Public Library. Staff can retrieve items from the basement or second floor upon request.
- The computer catalogs are open.
- This time is reserved for browsing and checkout only: No computer use is available during this time. Please book an appointment on Tuesday if you need to use a computer.
- The Children’s Room will be open. Children under the age of 12 must remain supervised by an adult while in the library. At this time, only browsing is allowed in the Children’s area.
- If you still wish to continue Contactless Pickup, orders may be placed for pickup.
Staff is already wearing face coverings at all times. Patrons will be expected to comply with the same precautions at all times within the library. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you. If you are unable to wear a mask, we will do our best to accommodate you without entry into the building. We have vulnerable staff and patrons and are committed to maintaining a safe environment for both.
To book your appointment:
Please call 723-4650
All appointments must be made by phone. Please do not e-mail the library or try to book an appointment via Facebook.